News from Representative Heck


Having trouble receiving your benefits from the VA? Is the IRS failing to deposit your tax refund and you don't know why?

Part of the job of being your representative is helping when you have problems with a federal agency and, when necessary, advocate on your behalf.

Common issues include:

  • VA claims and health care access
  • Military/retiree pay and benefits
  • Immigration questions and status
  • Passport assistance
  • Visa delays
  • Missing social security payments
  • Difficulties with financial institutions
  • Delayed tax refunds
  • USPS delivery problems

If you are hitting a brick wall when trying to resolve these matters, give my office a call and our constituent services representatives can ensure you receive the necessary assistance and resources.

Please call my office at (360) 459-8514 or (253) 533-8332, or send a message through

To continue to get information from my office, please subscribe to my eNewsletter.


Denny Heck
Your Member of Congress

Unsubscribe | Privacy Policy