Request Assistance from a State Department

If you are seeking assistance from one of South Dakota’s state departments (examples: Social Services, Agriculture, Health or Corrections) or are requesting that an individual from one of the departments contact you about a particular concern or issue, please complete the below form.

All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.