Proclamations recognize a day, week or month for a specific issues or occasion. The intention of a proclamation is to honor, celebrate, or create awareness of an event of statewide significance.
Advanced Notice: Your request MUST be received at least 30 days in advance of the date you would like to receive the proclamation. While we will make every effort to accommodate your request, we cannot guarantee a proclamation with less than 30 days notice.
* Denotes a required field.
* Description of Proclamation:
- What issue does this proclamation recognize?
- Why is this issue of significance?
- Who will benefit from this recognition?
- Are there any associated events?
* Draft language: Proclamation draft language is required. To submit draft language, please type or cut and paste in the box below.
* Delivery Instructions